Free shipping to the Netherlands for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Ireland for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Greece for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Portugal for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to France for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Estonia for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to the UK for orders over £129
Free shipping to Latvia for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Austria for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Slovenia for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Czech Republic for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Lithuania for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Poland for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Hungary for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Luxembourg for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Slovakia for orders over 150 €
Free shipping to Switzerland for orders over 179 CHF
Free shipping to Sweden for orders over 1190 kr
Free shipping to Norway for orders over 1500 kr
Free shipping to Denmark for orders over 1190 kr
30-day returns policy
Enter the code in the field below and click “Apply”. If you have several gift cards, use them one at a time. The campaign code only works with normal-priced items.
This campaign code doesn´t apply to Prints.
This campaign code doesn’t apply to discounted items.
You will receive the receipt in your email as a PDF attachment once we have shipped your order.
Something went wrong. Please call us at +358-20-743 2530 ( ) or email us at [email protected]
Check your information.
Ordering as a business customer
You may purchase goods from Apriligyn.com as a business customer. When buying within European Union, zero-rate VAT is applicable due to intra-Community supply of goods. The VAT will be deducted at checkout.
In order to determine if the conditions of an intra-Community supply are met, the VAT number of your business will be verified prior to accepting your order. The purchase will then be stated as intra-Community supply (VAT 0%) in your VAT invoice, enclosed with the order.
VAT identification number (EU)
Fill in your company’s full Value Added Tax (VAT) identification number. The number starts with a country code (two letters) and continues with 2–12 characters, depending on the EU country. You may check the VAT identification number structure by member state on the following page:
Order a new password
Apriligyn.com User Agreement
1. Parties to this agreement This User agreement (referred to hereinafter as the Agreement) contains the terms and conditions of the use of apriligyn.com web service (referred to hereinafter as the Service) owned by Apriligyn.com Oy (referred to hereinafter as the Service Provider). When a person (referred to hereinafter as the User) completes the registration process or orders product/s, he or she agrees to this Agreement.
Contact details of the Service Provider: Apriligyn.com Oy / apriligyn.com Aviatie 2, 20360 Turku, Finland
2. Use of the Service 2.1. The Service is intended for private individuals, institutions and companies who live / which are located in the countries listed on the Service website. 2.2. Return policy does not apply to orders made by institutions or companies. 2.3. You must be eighteen or older to order products from the Service. 2.4. Everything in the Service, including images, drawings, sound, graphics and text, is protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws and treaty provisions. Service Provider grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, and not to download, except where specifically invited, nor to duplicate, sell or modify, any portion of this site without express written authorization from the Service Provider.
3. Registration 3.1. The User can register by filling out the registration form and choosing a username and password. To register, the User must provide his/her real name, address, phone number/ mobile phone number and e-mail address. In addition to information mentioned above, the institutional and corporate customers must include the trade registry number and VAT number. 3.2. By registration, the User warrants that he/she has read the provisions of this Agreement, agrees to these provisions and pledges oneself to comply with these provisions. 3.3. The User ordering on behalf of a company warrants that he/she has sufficient authority to order the items in question and bind that company to this Agreement. 3.4. Registration is free of any charges.
4. User responsibilities 4.1. The User accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the security of his/her password. 4.2. The User warrants to the Service Provider that the information he/she provides during the registration process (and any notification of change of such information) is true and correct. 4.3. The User warrants that he/she is over 18 years old.
6. Ordering and Payment Terms 6.1. When an order is placed in the Service the binding sales agreement between the User and the Service Provider is reached when the User receives an order confirmation e-mail in which the availability and estimated delivery time are confirmed. 6.2. Unless otherwise agreed by the Service Provider, payment must be received by the Service Provider prior to acceptance of an order. 6.3. Service Provider reserves the right to reject any order in its sole discretion.
7. Product prices 7.1. The product price is the price displayed for the item on the Service at the time of ordering. 7.2. Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination and are stated for each order at check-out. 7.3. All the product prices are displayed in EUR, USD, AUD, SGD, CAD, CHF, GBP or JPY according to the shipping country. 7.4. Taxes and Duties 7.4.1. For the European Union countries and United Kingdom (effective 1.1.2021), all prices displayed are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). 7.4.2. All non-EU countries (except Australia, see 7.4.3. and United Kingdom) are shipped to on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis and all the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The User from a non-EU country is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the destination country. 7.4.3. Effective 1 July 2018, Australia is shipped to on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis and all the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. For shipments with a total value above AU$1,000, the user is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the destination country. For shipments of AU$1,000 or less, GST (Goods and services tax) of 10% will be added to the price at checkout. Apriligyn.com collects and pays the GST to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) in accordance with Australian legislation. The user is liable for all other import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the destination country.
8. Delivery 8.1. Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination and are stated for each order at check-out. 8.2. Delivery times vary from product to product. Delivery time is determined by the availability of the product and order destination. 8.3. Service Provider shall not be liable for delays in performing or failure to perform this Agreement or any obligations hereunder, which are directly attributable to causes beyond its reasonable control (force majeure), including, but not limited to, acts of God, fires, strikes, labor disputes, war, acts or intervention by any governmental authority, failure of a common carrier, supplier, hardware, software, browser, or communications equipment, or network failure, congestion, or malfunction. 8.4. Service Provider reserves the right to deliver different products ordered at the same time separately. 8.5. Service Provider takes responsibility for the loss and damage of the product occurred during the delivery
9. Cancellation and returns 9.1. The User (except institutions and companies) has a thirty-day right to return or exchange a product according to Finnish consumer protection legislation. This returns policy does not extend to products which are produced or altered according to the customer’s wishes. The customer has a right to return a product if 1. The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Apriligyn.com within 30 days of delivery, 2. The product has not been used, 3. The product is in the condition that the customer received it in and all the parts of the product are included in the package and 4. The product has been repackaged into its original package or an equivalent. 9.3. The product must be returned immediately after cancellation. 9.4. When returning products User will be responsible for the risk of damages.
10. Changes to the Service and this Agreement Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Service, policies, and this User Agreement at any time.
11. Jurisdiction and Settlement of Disputes This User Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Finland. Any contractual disputes are primarily settled through negotiations, in other cases disputes are settled at the Helsinki District Court, Finland.
12. Language of this Agreement The parties have agreed that this Agreement and related documents shall be written in English.
Updated 26 August 2019
The processing of personal data follows applicable legislation and the industry's self-regulation, such as the guidelines given by Asiakkuusmarkkinointiliitto ry and IAB Finland ry.
Apriligyn.com Oy Business ID: 1907012-1 Aviatie 2 20360 TURKU Finland
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
The collected personal data and the scope of its processing varies depending on the relationship between Apriligyn.com and the customer or user of online services, the permissions and denials concerning the processing of personal data and marketing and the cookie and tracking settings of the browser used.
Submitted personal data
Personal data submitted by the customer or user of online services to Apriligyn.com at various times, such as during a product order or newsletter subscription or registration to an online service, may include the following:
basic data, such as name and contact information
ordering and billing data, such as information about the payer of the order, its recipient and their e-mail address and phone number
customer service data, such as customer feedback and communication with customer service
permit data, such as information about marketing permits or other permits and prohibitions related to the use of personal data
data about responses to studies, surveys or contests conducted by Apriligyn.com
phone data, such as customer service calls
Data collected from online service use
when a customer acts as a third-party seller on the marketplace owned by Apriligyn.com, his or her bank account number shall be collected to pay the sales revenue.
Data collected from the use of online services may include:
collected data about the device or application used, such as browser version, device type or display size
data about online service use, such as information about pages loaded, time spent at online services, navigation in online services or advertising or marketing content viewed
data about web pages opened through customer communication
location data by country based on IP address
data collected by social plugins or other third parties.
A user of online services can be identified through a digital identifier created in the services when the customer signs in or arrives at the online service through targeted customer communication, such as a newsletter.
Data about the use of online services is collected using cookies. For more information, see the .
Derived and combined data
In order to serve its customers and online service users better, Apriligyn.com refines collected personal data by analyzing it using various statistical methods and by combining data collected from different sources.
Using the aforementioned methods, it is possible to make assumptions about things such as interests, gender, age group, purchasing behavior or other similar characteristics. These assumptions are based on the submitted or collected data mentioned in the previous paragraph. In order to ensure consumers' privacy, Apriligyn.com shall not make assumptions about information that is considered sensitive.
Apriligyn.com secures the privacy of its customers or users of online services by exercising special care when carrying out the derivation and combination of data described above, so that the privacy of customers or users of online services is not compromised.
PERSONAL DATA PURPOSES OF USE AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Apriligyn.com collects personal data for the maintenance of customer relationships, development of products and services and commercial purposes.
Maintenance of customer relationships
Apriligyn.com uses customers' personal data for various activities necessary for maintaining a customer relationship, including:
delivering ordered products
maintenance of a customer relationship or customer communication
customer service or other customer support
competitions or draws for prizes
to fulfil orders, Apriligyn.com shares order-related data between the users and third-party sellers of the marketplace owned by Apriligyn.com.
Processing of personal data for maintaining a customer relationship is based on an agreement between Apriligyn.com and the customer about the delivery of a product or service, or another action that leads to the formation of a customer relationship.
The customer can influence the processing of personal data for maintaining a customer relationship by contacting customer service.
Development of products and services
Apriligyn.com uses the data of customers or users of online services for the development of products or services and for improving the quality and selection of services. Actions for improving products or services may include product or content recommendations or personalization of services.
Products and services are also developed by utilizing surveys and feedback.
The more specific uses and storage of data collected in studies and surveys shall be described separately in the study or survey.
The processing of personal data for developing products and services is based on Apriligyn.com's legitimate interests in utilizing data for the benefit of its customers and users of its online services.
A user of online services can influence the use of data for developing products and services through cookie settings.
Apriligyn.com may use the data of customers or users of online services for marketing, advertising or other commercial activities. Data may be utilized in things like targeting advertising, direct marketing or displaying advertisements on third-party platforms.
For direct marketing, the processing of data for commercial purposes is based on the customer's consent. For other advertising and products, the processing of personal data is based on Apriligyn.com's legitimate interests.
The customer can influence the targeting of advertising in the customer service. A user of online services can influence the targeting of advertising through cookie settings, or third-party advertising displays by adjusting the platforms' own advertising settings.
SHARING AND HANDING OVER PERSONAL DATA
Apriligyn.com utilizes personal data for implementing the purposes described above in paragraph 3. In addition, Apriligyn.com may use third-party services, in which case Apriligyn.com shall ensure the lawful processing of data through contractual arrangements and instruct third parties on processing data.
Apriligyn.com may share or hand over personal data to third parties in situations including the following:
When applicable legislation mandates handing over personal data. Handing over personal data may be necessary, for example, at the request of authorities or for carrying out a judicial process.
For marketing purposes. Personal data may be transferred and disclosed to other data controllers or data processors, as the case may be, for the purposes of marketing, including market research, production and delivery of marketing content, or for the purpose of delivering targeted advertising.
Apriligyn.com may hand over personal data to third parties if it is necessary for guaranteeing the rights or safety of Apriligyn.com and the customer or user, investigating fraud or responding to queries from authorities.
Transferring personal data outside the EU/EEA
As a rule, Apriligyn.com shall not transfer or process data outside the European Union or European Economic Area. If data is exceptionally moved outside the EU/EEA, an adequate level of protection for personal data shall be ensured in accordance with applicable legislation.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
Apriligyn.com stores personal data as long as is necessary for implementing the purposes defined in paragraph 3. However, valid legislation, such as accounting laws or other exigent legislation, may require the storage of personal data even after the purpose of processing has expired. In such situations, storage times defined in applicable legislation shall apply.
AN INDIVIDUAL'S RIGHTS AND WAYS OF INFLUENCING THE PROCESSING
Apriligyn.com is committed to protecting the privacy of customers and users of online services and their rights defined in data protection legislation. Listed below are the customers' most important rights and ways of influencing the processing of personal data:
The customer has a right to inspect their own personal data and to demand the correction of erroneous information.
The customer has a right to request the deletion of their personal data to the extent that other legislation allows it.
The customer has a right to transfer certain personal data about themselves to another keeper of a register.
The customer has a right to deny direct marketing or oppose the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes. In addition, the customer may influence the channels in which direct marketing takes place.
For requests related to the abovementioned rights, you may contact Apriligyn.com customer service.
Apriligyn.com takes appropriate information security measures to ensure the secure processing of personal data. Personal data is protected from loss, destruction, abuse, unauthorized access and transfer. Secure processing is ensured by means such as restricting access to the data and ensuring that our employees and sub-contractors are using personal data in accordance with instructions and agreements.
Request a shipping quote
We will calculate the shipping cost for bulky and oversized items shipped outside Europe. Please fill out the form and we will provide you with a quote in two business days. If you would like to have more information about shipping, we are happy to help you by email at [email protected] or by phone at +358 20 743 2530, Mon–Fri 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (GMT +3).
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Russia.Also, we do not deliver to private residences in the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, or Kuwait.
Please fill in your local phone number and select the country from the menu on the left. Your phone number is required so that the courier or shipping company can contact you regarding the delivery.
Taxes and duties
All non-EU countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that all product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. When shipping internationally, you are responsible for any customs duties and taxes that are levied by your destination country. Apriligyn.com does not collect these fees. All orders are shipped from Finland. Each product's country of origin is indicated in the documents (non-EU orders only).
Please fill in your local phone number and select the country from the menu on the left. Your phone number is required so that the courier or shipping company can contact you regarding the delivery.
Customer service hours
Chat at your service 24/7 – we’re happy to help!
Chat: click the blue bar in the lower right corner of the page